Friday, October 23, 2009

"I have to see that band..."

"..... even though I don't know them!"

or those people that say:

"I love that band! I love that song __________!"

Oh wow, loving a song that's currently playing on the radio ten times a day makes you SUCH a fan, man...

-_- Bapak xcool doh.

What triggered me?

THE BUZZCOCKS ARE COMING TO MALAYSIA!!!!!
WOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Okay, but how did that make me get all pissy and annoyed? I don't know really, but you know me by now, I find faults in everything. I'm like the mother of the music scene that never gives it credit, just criticizing non-stop.
Well, like any mothers, I just want what's best for them.... LOL. Mengarut je.

Enough crapping. Okay. So the Buzzcocks are coming, there's going to be a huge uproar, everyone's going to love it, loads of people are going to go... but out of the 'loads of people', how many would actually know enough about the Buzzcocks?

How many are actually familiar with the fact that they were the leaders during the Joy Division new wave period. Sidekicking with them were The Drones, Warsaw (pre-J.Division)... the places that stunk of punk and sex and music spots like Electric Circus.

Damn, I wished I lived through those times. But back on the subject, I just get very frustrated when people say the LOVEEEE a particular band, when they don't even know the roots, the base, and some people, even the goddamn music.

So I'm just hoping that everybody who's going to roar and thump their fists into the air singing along to "Ever Fallen In Love" and "Orgasm Addict" are really passionate with it, not just because they want to say "Yeah I've seen Buzzcocks, I love them soooooo much" (when really you don't).

And this applies to every single gig.

------------------
With Love,
KL Mosher

No comments: