Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Peraba issue

I reinforce this problem again.

It.Has.Got.To.Stop

I am getting so frustrated. Seriously, this is not a joking matter.

Now, a new way to continuously molest has just acted up on me, and it makes me so sick to the core.
These sickos actually follow you around in the crowd. They don't let you escape. This is the scary part.
Recently, when I was moshing, every time I felt a hand at an uncomfortable part of my body, tiap2 kali I pandang belakang... it's the same fucking asshole behind me.
He purposely has his eyes anywhere but on my face (they don't ever dare to look you in the eye), but I know where his hands are. And when I try to mosh over to the other side, he follows. Like... FUCK OFF.

I would just wish to repeat to everybody reading this blog;
DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Stop these dicks from itching. I actually was already preparing to kick him in the balls, but sadly (actually thank god) his attention was distracted when someone crowdsurfed our way, and he went off to push the crowdsurfer.

I really detest having to feel uncomfortable when I am moshing, it just completely ruins the fun of being part of the crowd. Not to mention those stupid rude disrespectful people and kung fu moshers already plaguing the crowd. I would just like to give a shoutout to the two kick ass boys who were protecting me throughout the recent gig I went to. They are exactly the type of people we need in our local scene. I pointed out some freaks to them and they actually went up to the dudes and shook their heads going "Eh, tak cool lah, henti lah."

Nik and Ijat, korang cool.

So again I repeat to the girls:
Don't be afraid to tell somebody to protect you. Don't be afraid to confront the asses - the rest of the crowd will protect you. And always wear more protective clothes - ones that don't show off your body curve too much.

And to the guys:
If you're the one doing all this shit, wake up and stop it.
Protect and surround the girls with your friends to make sure they are alright. Jangan malu, shout out to the peraba to cut the crap.

Just a thought:
Instead of anti-ing bands, why not anti-peraba instead?

-----------------
With Love,
KL Mosher

No comments: